|SUN, Sept 27%%%HPP General Investigators Meeting
|MON, Sept 28%%%C-HPP (Part 1)
7:30 - 09:00 & 16:20-17:30
|TUES, Sept 29%%%C-HPP (Part 3)
Principal Investigator Council Meeting
13:15 - 14:15%%%Room 12
|Oct 1, Thursday
HPP Post-Congress Day
Venue: SFU Harbour Centre
08:30 - 16:30
(Chaired by Gil Omenn)
Progress of HPP
09:00: Overview and Metrics
09:20: C-HPP highlights
09:40: B/D-HPP highlights
10:00: PeptideAtlas/neXtProt 2015 updates
10:20: Human Protein Atlas 2015%%%10:40: JPR C-HPP 2015 SI and Highlights
11:30: Lunch break-out Sessions
C-HPP (Rm 18)
B/D-HPP (Rm 19)
13:30: Crowd-Sourcing Prot.
14:00: Testis Proteins
15:00: Membrane Proteins
16:00: Reports from Breakout Session
16:30: Plan of HPP activities
Details in Appendix 1
● Session 1: 07:30-09:00 (Chr Odd No. 1, 3, 5….21)
Session 2: 16:20-17:30 (Chr Even No. 2, 4,.22.+X, Y, Mito.)
● Poster Awards (Cash Prize and Award Certificate by HUPO President) will be given to Total 10 Best Outstanding Poster Presenters at the Closing Ceremony.
Details in Appendix 2
MON, Sept 28%%%C-HPP (Part 2)
Bioinformatics Session 13:15 - 14:15%%%Room: 12
(Chair Eric Deutsch)
● Topics: “What is sufficient evidence for publishing claims of detection of missing proteins?”
● Speakers: Eric Deutsch, Reudi Aebersold and more (details will be updated later).
(Chair: Young-Ki Paik)
● Lunch will be provided to all PIC members and invited members: C-HPP EC, SSAB, Co-PIs)
● Agenda (in part)
- Nomination/Elections of co-Chair, American Rep
- Restructuring the C-HPP groups
- Publication Issues of C-HPP Achievements
- 2016 Plans and more
WED, Sept 30%%%HPP Keynote Session
14:30 - 16:20
Two keynote talks and multiple invited oral presentations.
● Highlights of Sun-Wed HPP
● Strategies for identifying “missing proteins”/ Novel Proteins etc.
● SRM/SWATH-MS: -HPP Deliverables 2016%%%● C-HPP, Cross-Chr PL
● B/D-HPP, Popular/ priority proteins etc
● Antibody Pillar, K.D. Validation Initiative; etc.
● Proposed Crowd-Sourcing Project
● Summary and Discussion of Goals and Deliverables for 2016-2017(All, including SSAB members).
Co-chairs: Gil Omenn and William S. Hancock
- The Progress and Challenges of the HUPO Human Proteome Project - Gilbert Omenn, USA. The presentation in pdf format is available here.
- Strategic Points for Dealing with Missing Protein Mapping in the C-HPP - Young-Ki Paik, South Korea. The presentation in pdf format is available here.
- Controlling False Discovery Rates (FDRs) in Genome-Wide Proteomics Datasets - Juergen Cox, Germany.
- How Does an Extra Chromosome 21 Modulate the Quantitative Human Proteome? - Yansheng Liu, Switzerland.
- Mining Missing Proteins Base on the Transcriptomics and Proteomics to the Individual Testis Tissues - Qidan Li, China.
- Call for a Testis-Epididymis Proteome Project - Charles Pineau, France.
- Refining the Human Proteome: Analyzing Human Tissues by RNA-Seq, Proteomics and Antibodies - Hannes Hahne, Germany.
- Urinary Proteins Originating Uniquely from Each Nephron Segment - Tadashi Yamamoto, Japan.
- Detection of Chromosome 16 Missing Proteins - Spanish HPP - Concha Gil, Spain. The presentation in pdf format is available here.
Click here to go the overview of C-HPP activities in HUPO 2015, Vancouver.