Wiki Newsletter, 5 volume, 2 issue (September 15, 2017)
Dear C-HPP members,
This is the VIII. newsletter (5 volume, 2 issue) of C-HPP Wiki providing overview on the most important news, updates and announcements concerning C-HPP initiative. Please disseminate this Newsletter among your group members and colleagues
Important events and news reported recently on the Wiki are the following:
- C-HPP related program of 18th C-HPP Workshop and 16th HUPO program is available at the wiki here. If you have C-HPP presentation on the workshop please upload to the Wiki or send it to the Wiki administrator Peter Horvatovich.
- The C-HPP poster session will be held on Monday September 18, 10:00-11:00 (Even Numbers) and 15:30-16:30 (Odd Numbers). Location: Wicklow Meeting Room 2. Please bring your poster in this location and do not forget to attend the Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, September 20 at 16:45. Further details on the poster session is available here.
- The reorganization of current C-HPP Consortium into more active working group modules named Missing Protein Annotation Taskforces is available on the Wiki here.
- The C-HPP Wiki structure include now a section for each chromosome dedicated to "The neXt50 challenge" led by Chris Overall. Summary of plans and results of all chromosomes is available here. Please be active to include your further plans and latest results on this topic!
- To enhance collaboration between chromosome teams, please do not forget to update your Wiki page with your latest research plans and achievements!
Your contribution for the C-HPP Wiki is essential to facilitate information exchange between the chromosome teams and enhance collaborations.
With best regards,