Dear C-HPP member,
This is the V. newsletter (3 volume, 1 issue) of C-HPP Wiki giving overview on the most important news, updates and announcements concerning C-HPP initiative.
Important events and news reported on the Wiki are the following:
- Program and presentations of last 12th C-HPP workshop in Milan as part of EuPA 2015 is available on the C-HPP WIki.
- C-HPP related programs and events planned at HUPO 2015 in Vancouver are continuously updated on the Wiki.
- If you have presentation or posters in Vancouver, which you intend to share with the community, please upload the pdf version to the Wiki or send it to Peter Horvatovich.
- The C-HPP EC is encouraging all chromosome teams to participate on the poster sessions on Monday 28 September 2015 07:30 - 09:00 (odd chromosomes no. 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, M) and 16:20-17:30 (even chromosomes 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, X, Y) at the Exhibit Hall. The 10 best poster will receive awards. Further details are available at here. Please add your abstract onthe Wiki or send it to Peter Horvatovich.
- To enhance collaboration between chromosome teams, please do not forget to update your Wiki page and mention your latest achievements!
Your contribution for the Wiki is essential to facilitate information exchange between the chromosome teams and enhance collaborations.
With best regards,