Bioinformatics Telephone Conference January 16, 2014
- JPR special issue update, 2014 virtual issue and 2015 special issue (Bill)
- Update of submissions to Proteomexchange and release of data sets (Juan Pablo Albar or who?)
- Discussion of metrics table in 2014 Special issue (Gil)
- Proposed categories for protein identification – missing, provisional, green and/or gold
- Process for Wiki to reflect progress in finding missing proteins for each chromosome (Peter)
- Nextprot update (Lydia and Amos)
- Protein Atlas update (Emma Lundberg)
- Bioinformatics Jamboree in Bangkok within the 6-8 August period (Young-ki and Peter)
Minutes and supplementary files
- Summary in an excel sheet of the submissions to ProteomeXchange/PRIDE performed untile now.
- Audio registration of TC can be listen here (flash should be installed) or mp3 file can be download here.