- Discussion of the Berlin meeting
- Peptide ID probability frequency distribution testing method (Ron Beavis, Canada, chr. 17)
- Update on the status of TPB is available here including PowerPoint slides.
- BGI and RNA-Seq for the chromosome initiative (Siqi Liu, China, chr. 1)
- Web browsers update (Ping Xu, China, chr. 1 (Caper), Rob Goode, Australia, chr.7 (Proteome Browser), GenomewidePDB, Korea, chr.13, Young-ki Paik)
- Domain and network analysis (Jin Park, US, chr. 10)
Dial-in number +1-404-920-6210 (Toll Free for USA 1-800-766-1337)**
Outside the US, please dial the toll free number after you name below. Please use land line (no speaker phone).
Enter the Conference ID: 54721526#
Please use *6 to mute when you are not speaking.
IF you are outside the US please refer to the list of international toll-free numbers you may use. You will utilize the Conference ID (sent by email) listed above to connect to the call.
PLEASE use a land line and no speaker phone. This will help reduce possibility of static or interference on the call.